Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day


Chapter 5:
I woke up in the morning and took a look at my self in the mirror, "Do I really look that old." I muttered to myself, I think it's time for a change I thought to myself. I wanted to look younger, I thought I looked older for some reason, So I went for a new look.

This is the results of the new Brianna, I put new extensions in my hair, Which I think made the biggest difference, and added some new makeup and new clothes and jewellery. I loved my new look! It was beautiful, Stunning! I thought I did a pretty good job.


Yess! I LOVED my look, I wondered what the rest of the family would think of my new look.

I got breakfast ready for everyone, On a nice sunny Saturday morning, Brett and the kids came downstairs and were amazed when they saw my new look, Everyone loved it! Everyone then ate breakfast.


I went to go see Nicholas after cleaning up the kitchen, I picked him up and he mumbled,
 "Mwammy, Can I age up twoday?

"Well sweetie, If you would like I guess that would be fine, Why don't we set up a little family party outside." I told him

"Yay! Fanks Mommy, Otay go set up! He replied.

"Okay my love, I will go talk to your other siblings too, and see if they want to age up."

"Otay, otay!"

I smiled back at him, I was so happy that he new how to talk more now, I would miss my little boy but I knew it was time to come.


I set up 3 small tables for each of the kids, All of them were so exited to age up!

First it was Nicole's turn, She then started glowing! Sparkles surrounded her, She giggled and spun around and this is what she looked like after....

She was stunning! She wore a grey tank top and a pink sweater and light jeans, She got a new hairstyle that was short and choppy, She still kept her pink highlights in I inspired most of my kids to have blonde and pink hair. I loved her look, She wanted to become an artist or a teacher.


This is how Nicholas looked after! He loved green and I loved his hair it suited him well.
He was a bit on the chubby side, But he was still adorable I couldn't believe his new look.


And Be a turned into a girly teen, I loved her look and her hair suited her, She added extensions into and pink highlights like me, She wanted them when she was a child but I told  her to wait until she was a teen. She was beautiful!

I loved all of my kids and was so impressed with their looks, They were all angels! What a great way to start a mother's day weekend new looks for everyone!

Vianna also decided to change her look, Everyone had a new look in the family...
All those exept for Brett, He never really liked change...
 But everyone was looking great! I loved it!


Bea and Nicole invited Vincent over, Bea was just a little tot when he left so she never really knew much about her father, but she was glad to see him. So was I actually I was surprised to see them and I was happy he was here, I actually didn't mind it...He was nice and looked pretty happy to see me too.

"Dad!"  Bea yelled, "It's been so long!" 
Yes it has! I missed you so much, Wow you are a beautiful teen now! I haven't seen you since you were a toddler, and again I am so sorry for what happened then girls, I never meant to hurt you...It just wasn't meant to be." Vincent told them.

"We understand Dad, Don't worry about it." Nicole replied
"Yeah Dad, It's okay." Bea chimed in.
"And you!" He said
"Me?" 
"Of course! I have missed you, I truly have."
"Me...too...." I was shocked by his words...I found it strange in some way.
He pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back, I knew it wasn't the best thing to do since I was married...But it was just a friendly hug nothing more then that.

Bea looked at Nicole
"I didn't think they would get along this well." Bea whispered into Nicole's ear.
"Me neither." Nicole whispered back.

He pulled me into a kiss, Now this was getting to far...I thought to myself I wanted to stop but it felt right in some way...I wanted to stop but I didn't.

"I'm sorry Vincent, this just...won't work...I am married... Incase you didn't know, I am happy you still are interested in me, but I have other people in my life to commit to and you decided not to stay with me...I'm sorry, Really I am...but it isn't going to work."


"I'm sorry, I... I ... I'm so sorry Brianna, I swear I had no idea! I didn't mean to umm, how can I make it up to you?"

"Just don't tell anyone, It will be our secret okay... I..I'm sorry, I like you...I have to say I always did, and  I never wanted you to leave but, the decision was made, Just...Don't say anything." I told him
"Okay, I promise" He replied.

Brett came around from the corner of the house and told Vincent off, Somehow he knew...or was eavesdropping.

"How could you do this to my wife!" he yelled

"I, I didn't know!" He replied in a worried tone

"Stay away from her, You left her, Beat her and didn't care about her, I am the new man of this house and you will respect that!"

"I'm sorry!  Vincent said, I didn't know she was re-married okay, Just calm down!"

"Vincent is right!" I said, Calm down Brett he didn't know! I yelled

"I Don't care, He will not kiss my wife when he left you and beat you!" Brett yelled back

"Listen...Brett? I am sorry for what I did I didn't know about this!" Vincent said in a worried husky voice.

"Listen Brianna, Stay out of it we will handle it." Vincent reassured me.

Brett was furious he began telling Vincent off and trying to beat him up, When I came between them and yelled
"STOP! You two need to cut it out, Brett it was a mistake! I don't agree with this but I know that Vincent is honest! Stop! You are hurting me inside, and I never ever wanted it to turn out this way ever! Brett, You are my husband and will always come before any other man, and I was not cheating on you it was a kiss, It wasn't a love kiss, I kissed him because I missed him!  I don't want to get back together with him I am with you! So settle down, It was all a misunderstanding!

"Okay, okay...Sorry" Vincent said

"Yeah, I'm sorry too..." Brett said

"Good, now Vincent I think you should go...bye"

"Bye"He said and walked away with his had down.

Luckily the kids were inside, I didn't want them to see this mess.

I could see in Brett's eye's that he was still pretty upset.
"I'm sorry, Brett...I am worried about our relationship I never wanted it to turn out like this ever! I am so sorry I put you through this, I just wanted the girls to see their father!"

I put my face in my hands and began to cry, The tears streamed down my face, I had been holding them back the whole time.


He hugged me, "It's okay, it's okay." He told me

He let go and headed inside


I was so tired, Heart broken and stressed. I made my way back inside, When I was so tired I passed out right then and there and nearly fell into the pool.


I finally woke up and went into the house and went to sleep.


Brett slept on the couch that night, Since I was crying while trying to fall asleep, he also got Nicholas and Bea to sleep for me. 


Nicole got up the next morning, Made breakfast for everyone and a nice breakfast for me since it was Mother's day, It was a great start to a new day. Nicholas gave me a card he made and the girls got me some flowers and Brett gave me flowers too.


Then Brett and the kids took me to Central Park to spend a nice afternoon having a Picnic and enjoying nature!

Brett set up a nice picnic spot and me and the kids enjoyed a nice afternoon
Bea braided her hair to dress up a bit for Mothers Day.


I pushed Bea on the swing...

 Nicholas also enjoyed the swing 


That evening I caught my first butterfly, This was the best Mother's day ever.

 I even received a call from VJ and Brandi, Who were wishing me a happy Mother's Day, I was so touched.



Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed it, Sorry it took such a long time to get this post on but I finally got it out!
Happy late Mother's Day!

With love
Brianna <3

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! I hope Brett and Brianna have their own child together soon. I can't wait to see what their baby would look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete