Thursday, April 14, 2011

One step forward


We started off our day with the bus coming at 8:00 to pick up the kids to go to school.
Then Brett and I spent some of the morning in the new hot tub, We loved having it in the backyard it was so relaxing.
Brandi went down to the beach and spent some time with Vincent, Her Father. I thought it would be nice for her to spend some quality time with him, The kids hadn't seen him in months. 

Brandi- "Hi Dad! I am so happy to see you!"
Vincent- "Brandi! I am so happy to see you too, You look great I love your new hair."
Brandi- "Thanks Dad, So what's new?"
Vincent- " Well, I have met a nice young woman and we have begun dating."
Brandi- "That's great Dad."

They talked for a long time until it was time for Brandi to get back home, She enjoyed seeing her father and I was happy that she went out and did that after being upset because of the Divorce.
After, Brandi invited her new boyfriend VJ over for dinner, I got to know more about him and I think he is the perfect guy for Brandi, They have been dating for 2 months now, They spend a lot of time together Brandi talks to him ALL the time.
After cleaning up from dinner I was very tired and full, So I went and took a nap on the couch for a while and Brett put the smaller kids to bed.
VJ stayed over night, and stayed for breakfast the next morning he liked to talk with the family and was a very social person.
Then after, Brandi got ready for work she was a Coach.
Then I watched Vianna play the guitar, She was getting better and better each time, She planned on becoming a Rockstar one day, Dreams are possible and I think that if she worked hard she would succeed.
Brett started painting, But I have to admit he is not very good.

~~~~~~~~Brandi's POV~~~~~~~~~~
I called up VJ and asked him out for dinner, and...She was wearing PINK! I never thought that would happen.
I changed into a stunning dress and met him at the Bistro 
he pulled me into a warm embrace when I arrived
I had my favourite Key Lime pie for dessert, We had a great time talking and laughing.
But I had something on my mind...and a plan
And right after dinner, I got down on one knee and proposed to VJ, I know the man is always supposed to, But this has been on my mind for a long time, and he wouldn't have done it soon enough
Happily he accepted :)
We kissed and talked and we planned on having the wedding soon.
We drove home and I came in, and told Mom the good news, She hugged me tight and gave congratulated us.

~~~~~~~~Brianna's POV~~~~~~~~
I stood there in amazement, I was SO happy for them
"Sweetie, I am so proud of you!"
"Thanks Mom, I am so happy we are going to spend a great life together :)"
VJ- "Thank you Mrs. Nickel for welcoming me into your family."
"You are very welcome VJ, We are happy to invite you in."
Days later, Since Brandi and VJ were making good money they planned the wedding we would have it here at the house in the yard, It would be wonderful.
I finished setting up the front yard for the wedding with help from Brett, Vianna and Nicole, It looked great It would be amazing, we spread rose petals on the ground Brandi was very happy with it.



I helped Brandi pick out a dress and did her hair, We used extensions to make it longer and then we curled it at the back, She looked stunning.
She walked out of the doors towards her Groom
They said there vows and exchanged the rings, as I was standing there in tears watching them
After they kissed as all of the guests watched, I could tell they were proud and I was so happy for her.
Vianna, Bea and I stood there watching her, We were all proud I was just sad that she would be moving out soon, but they would always be welcome back in the house whenever they wanted.
Everyone was clapping and having a great time.
I was one proud Mama

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it :)
Please read more of my posts and Follow!
Love Bri <3

3 comments:

  1. This post was so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post :) Brandi looked so beautiful at her wedding :) congratulations and hopefully youll get some grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete