Saturday, February 12, 2011

The secrets of Brianna Raine Parker



The Secrets of Brianna Raine Parker

Introduction

I am Brianna Raine Parker, I recently moved from Riverview to Sunset Valley with my family, I have 3 daughters, The first it Brandi she's a teen and she's very helpful. Next is Nicole, She is a child and is sweet and kind. Last is my little tot Bea what a sweet little girl she is. I love my family so much, But my husband Vincent is a selfish snob.

Vincent and I went to went to sleep
We woke up and had a nice breakfast all together and little Bea was still asleep in her crib.
Vincent: "Good Morning"
Brianna: "Good Morning honey"
Nicole: "Mom! The school bus is here and me and Brandi aren't done our breakfast!"
Brianna: "Well eat up, If you don't finish you will have to ride your bike to school"
Nicole: "I better hurry! I don't wanna ride my bike school is so far away! We live up in the mountains, You can't make us do that mom! Please will you drive us?"
Brianna: "Well...I guess I could"
Nicole: "Thanks Mom, I hate riding the bus"
Brianna: "Only this once though, You need to try and catch the bus most of the time ok sweetie"
Nicole: "Okay mom"
Brianna: When you are done brush your teeth and we will head to school okay.
Nicole: "Ok I will go brush my teeth and I will meet you outside by the Van until you get ready"
Brianna: "Mmmkay, Brandi? Do you want me to drive you to school too?
Brandi: Yes please mom, I'm almost ready!"
Brianna: "Okay."
So I drove the kids to school that morning, I usually would make them take the bus but I decided I should drive them to school for once as a treat
Nicole: "Bye Mom, I love you"
Brianna: "Bye sweetie have a good day"
I drove back home and I woke up little Bea, Who was still asleep, But she was hungry so I decided to wake her up and give her some breakfast.
Awww, Bea is so sweet!
I put Be a in her room to play and Vincent called me into the sitting room to talk.
Vincent: "Brianna We need to talk"
Brianna: "What is it, Is there something wrong"
Vincent: "YES"
Brianna: "Vincent, Don't yell Bea is in the next room she'll start crying!"
Vincent: "Bri, I am going to tell you this slow...I..I..I I Don't love you!"
Brianna: "What do you mean you don't love me? I'm your wife!"
I started to tear up, But I had to hold my tears back, I was heart broken
Vincent: "I'm sorry Brianna, I just need someone else...I thought I was in love with you and now, I'm not
Brianna: "Vincent, You can't say sorry, I am NEVER EVER EVER going to forgive you, you have broken my heart more then anyone else that I have dated in the past!
Vincent: "I need to tell you something else too.."
Brianna: "WHAT, WHAT IS IT? I don't care Vincent, I hate you!
Vincent: "I think that it is time to tell you what I have been meaning to tell you for a long time, I I I didn't mean to have kids with you, All I wanted was a simple woohoo but you got pregnant and I NEVER wanted kids, I was angry and I have wanted to move out ever since Brandi was born.
Brianna: "VINCENT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! GET OUT, GET OUT NOW!!! I love my kids but Vincent, To know that you didn't want kids and you have hated me because I brought 3 beautiful daughters into our life...That hurts vincent, We need to get a divorce I cant live with you anymore. I want to live with someone who cares about my kids and wanted them, You could have told me, I love kids and I want MORE! But it looks like I need to look for someone else for that."
I broke up with him, The next day he packed up his things and left, I told the kids that we were divorced, They were so sad and they couldn't believe it, I felt bad for them and I didn't wanna hurt them like that, But it had to be done. I would Never tell them that Vincent didn't want them though, I told them that we weren't getting along (which was true) the kids were sad for days longing for their father to come back.
I cried, I screamed and I couldn't get to sleep sometimes, The kids cried too and I had some special time with them to talk about it. I felt so bad I didn't want to hurt them this bad, Bea didn't really know what was going on but she would always ask me 
"Where's Dadda Mommy"
I told her he was away, Although she didn't know what that meant either.
After I finished sobbing, I went and checked on the girls, It was so cute they were both playing with the blocks in Bea's room.
Brianna: "Nicole can I talk to you for a second
Nicole: "Sure mom, i'm coming"
Nicole: "Bea dont cry, I will be right back I just have to talk to mommy"
Bea: "Momma, Momma Momma"
Brianna: "Hey Sweetie, Nikki will be right back ok sweetie pie"
Bea: "Okay Momma, i wuv woo"
Brianna: "I love you too my sweets"
Brianna: "Nikki come down to the living room okay, I need to talk to you about something"
Nicole: "Am I in trouble?"
Brianna: "Of course not sweetie, You are such a good girl why would you be in trouble?"
Nicole: "I don't know Mom, Lets just go".

Nicole: "Mom before we start talking about what you want, Can I ask you something?
Brianna: Sure sweetie anything you want
Nicole: "Good, Can I have a new teddy bear? I lost mine at Jadie's sleepover!!
Brianna: Of course, I know how much you missed your little bear Hazel, I will make a trip out to the store tomorrow ok sweetie" I laughed
Nicole: Okay, Thanks mom! Now, What did u wanna talk about?
Brianna: "Well about the divorce, I am so sorry I put you through that, I should have talked to you kids first I guess, And I just wanna tell you that I will never put you or your sisters through anything like that again ok sweetie"
Nicole: "Its okay mom, I could tell you and Daddy weren't getting along very well, you had to do it for the best, I understand I just miss Daddy SO much"
Brianna: "I'm glad you understand, How about i arrange something with Daddy and You and Bea and Brandi can visit him tomorrow at his new house."
Nicole: "Thanks Mom, That would be great! I wanna see his new house!!"
Brianna: Ok my sweets, its 8:00pm you and Bea need to get to sleep, If you want you can read in your room for a bit, But lights out at 8:30 ok hun."
Nicole: "Okay Momma, I love you"
Bri: "I love you too hun"
I put the kids to sleep and the house was quite.





Thanks for reading my blog! This was the first one I have made I will be making more and who knows what will happen in the next one?
I would have added more pictures but whenever i tried it wouldn't work, So sorry about that.
But please follow my blogs <3
Love to all you challenge mommas and simmers!

Brianna Raine Parker

1 comment:

  1. OMG EPIC!

    I loved it!

    I felt sorry for them (except vincent)

    Divorces are hard.

    ReplyDelete