Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Dream is coming True

Continuing Blog #1
I woke up the next morning wonderful and fulfilled 
My kids were happy and healthy, the house was completely CLEAN and today would be amazing
I looked beside me and saw...VINCENT? Wait...Never mind Thats just Brett I laughed.
Brett is was my Best friend in Elementary and He moved in a while ago.
The Kids got up early in the morning at about 7:00 and ate some Cereal
I was talking to Brett that morning and I liked him more then anyone else.
Brett: "Good morning, How did you sleep"
Bri: "I slept..Well, You?"
Brett: "Bea was crying for some of the night so I had to wake her up and give her some attention."
Bri: "Awww poor Bea, She barely ever wakes anyone up in the night, She's sound asleep at 9:00"
Brett: "She was just lonely, Don't worry about it she's fine."
Bri: "Okay, Ummm...Brett I need to tell you something I am..Slightly attracted to you and I REALLY like you, I like you more then I've liked anyone else. You are funny, Talented and you take really good care of the kids."
Brett: "I was thinking the same about you, I like you ALOT too, You're Pretty, Smart, Funny and you are such a good parent, I feel at home here and I love your kids."
Bri: "Well what if we took things to the next level?"
Brett: "I think that would be great, We both like each other and It would definitely take Vincent off your mind."
Bri: "Yeah, So how about we start dating, I think it'd be fun and I have wanted to date someone new"
Brett: "Well, We Are now dating!"
Bri: "Hahaha, Thats great, I am gonna clear up the table ok 'Babe'" I laughed when I said that.

I finished cleaning and Brett walked over to me and Kissed me, I fell into the kiss and I was surprised I didn't know it would come this fast.
Brett: "Bri, Ever since I moved in I have wanted to kiss you"
Bri: "I have too, I am glad you moved In"

It was a sunny afternoon, I went and sat by the pool and Brett joined me, We talked a bit.
Brett: "Its a nice Day out here"
Bri: "Yes it is"
Brett: "Do you mind if I go take a swim in the pool?"
Bri: That's fine, Go ahead."

He began Swimming in the pool and I tanned in the sun, I noticed that one of my life time wishes was to get married, I wondered if Brett was the one.
I thought about what he said at Breakfast and the thing that came to mind the most was 
"It will definitely take Vincent off your mind"
Would it really? I started to tear up just thinking about him (Vincent) A single tear slipped out of my eye
I tried to hold it back but it was impossible to me.

3 weeks  Later...
I woke up again and walked into the sitting room to drink my Tea.
Then Brett called me over and he bent down on 1 knee and pulled out a Beautiful Ring!
I was shocked, I couldn't believe it My Dream is coming true, I thought to myself
Brett: Will you Marry me?
Bri: "I think this is coming way too fast but...YES!"


I looked at the beautiful ring on my finger, I couldn't believe it this was the most Amazing day of my life! I felt so happy being married again. But Was this coming to fast? it was but I wanted to be Married again.
Bri: THANK YOU!! I shouted to Brett
Brett: You are Welcome! I have been waiting for this day to come.
Bri: I called my best friend Delia and let her know she was so exited for me! But I told her we would be having a Private Wedding, She was kind of disappointed but it's what we decided.



I hugged him tightly, "I love you" I whispered into his ear
Brett: "I love you too." He whispered back.

I remembered that it was  Brandi and Nicole's birthday today, So I asked Brett to plan the party here at our house, I didn't want Them to grow up so fast, but it was time.
The Party would start at 8:00-10:00 and it would be in the backyard 

It was time for Brandi to Age up, We all celebrated while she aged into a beautiful young Woman.
Brandi as a beautiful young adult
"Happy Birthday Sweetie" I shouted
"Thanks Mom" She Answered back
Brandi Wanted to Change her look to a punk look sort of, I liked the short Choppy red hair she looked Great, it suited her And she wore the craziest outfits sometimes, This is her formal wear.
Nicole the Social Butterfly turned into...
A Gorgeous Teenager!
I wished her a happy Birthday, 
I tear ran down my face, happy tears and proud tears.
I missed the Barbies, the blocks and the teddy bears and Dolls.
Bea turned into a Nice young girl, She was a tomboy, I missed her cute side but she still likes barbies and toys but her style has just changed.


Thanks for reading my blog,
There will be more and maybe there will be a few more surprises!
What will happen to Brett and Brianna? Will there be another child?

4 comments: